If you’ve been trying to attract the perfect women into your life and you feel like you’re always striking out, it may not be for the reasons you think. Have you ever wondered why shorter, skinnier, less attractive men than you have beautiful bombshells on their arms but you don’t?
Do you feel like no matter what you wear, say or how much money you make, girls just seem to give you the cold shoulder? Learn how pheromones for men can turn all that around and have them go from not noticing to hanging on your every word!
What are Pheromones?
Pheromones are powerful chemical attractants that influence sexual behavior and bonding. Since the dawn of time, animals have used these odorless hormones to influence behaviors such as mating, nursing, bonding, warning of danger, location of food and defense of territory.
There are ten major types of pheromones used in the animal kingdom:
1. Aggregation- Aggregation pheromones are used primarily by insects and are designed to defend territory.
2. Alarm – Alarm pheromones are designed to discourage attackers by releasing an unpleasant taste or odor that sends predators running.
3. Epideictic – Epideictic pheromones are used by female insects. When releasing their clutch, they also release a chemical scent that tells other mothers to clutch elsewhere.
4. Releaser – Releaser pheromones are designed to influence the behavior of other animals. For example, some use these pheromones as a sexual attractant across miles while others use them to influence feeding behaviors in young.
5. Signal – Signal pheromones are used as a warning to device to signal others of impending danger.
6. Primer – Primer pheromones trigger a change in developmental events in members of the same species. For example, male rats exposed to the primer pheromones in female rats will begin exhibiting mating behaviors.
7. Territorial – Territorial pheromones are produced by the male of the species to indicate territory.
8. Trail – Trail pheromones are used by social insects like ants or bees to mark trails toward food.
9. Information – Information pheromones are also used to announce and defend territory.
10. Sex – Sex pheromones are used by nearly every species in the animal kingdom, including humans. In the animal kingdom, sex pheromones released by females indicate readiness to mate. Sex pheromones released by males give interested females information about his genetic makeup so she knows if he’ll be a fit mate to carry on the species.
Startling new evidence suggests that human beings use these very same pheromones and have since the dawn of time. That’s good new for you!
How do Pheromones Work?
Pheromones work by triggering unconscious social and behavioral responses in others. For example, when a woman is ovulating, she releases a specific type of pheromone that lets available men around her know it. He may not know what it is that’s drawing him to her, but it’s there, just under the surface. Learn about the top pheromones to get laid.
There are three main types of pheromones
Androsterone- Adrosterone is a steroid hormone made in the liver from the metabolism of testosterone. Men who wear a pheromone cologne product containing androsterone report feelings of increased strength, confidence and masculinity without the feelings of aggressiveness associated with the hormone androstenone. When women come in contact with a man using an androsterone product, she feels she is in the presence of a peaceful alpha male who wants to protect and be there for her.
Androstenol – Androstenol has been called the “ice-breaker” pheromone because it causes feelings of relaxed sociability in the wearer and those around him. Friends, business associates and love interests feel instantly comfortable around the wearer and want to get to know him better. Women exposed to men wearing a pheromone cologne product containing androstenol report feeling more socially comfortable, relaxed, trusting and even romantic.
This hormone is found in both males and females and acts as a powerful sexual attractant. Men wearing a pheromone cologne spray containing androstenone will feel a sense of animal sexuality and desire. Women exposed to this intense pheromone feel stimulated and aroused, drawn with an almost magnetic attraction. This stuff needs to be used with caution or you may even up with more dates than you can handle!
Attract Women with Powerful Pheromone Spray
As you can see, pheromones are pretty powerful stuff. Learn what other men around you already know; that pheromones are a new revolution in sexual attraction that’s leveling the playing field for all the guys who’ve been down on their luck. If you’ve had your eye on a gorgeous girl you can never seem to get to notice you or just want to be the spark back into your existing relationship, pheromones may be just what you need!
Imagine walking into that bar or club and ordering a drink, sitting nonchalantly down at the table and she approaches you! She’s smiling, tossing her hair, tipping forward a little to show you her cleavage. She doesn’t know what it is about you that’s drawing her in but to her, you’re the only guy in the room.
If you’re ready to stop going home alone every night, give pheromone colognes a chance and get her right where you want her